Saturday, January 30, 2010

Some old scribblings, once again...

The sky is dark, faint glitter above, a few clouds conceal
So very little moves, a light breeze, a pattern does unveil
The Orion I think, a long walk, I am reminded of
We always walked north, it was winter, you pointed the east.

You and I talked, of novas exploding, the silent west wind
Worlds lost long ago, of things transient, matters that were still
Nebulae in the distance, of hazy galaxies, times yet far away
From where you are, are they brighter, stars of the Orion.

When you arrived there, did you meet, the sages you revere
Sit next to me, did they say, just like you did
Do they still ponder, what we are, and where we go
Have they yet resolved, the eternal question, who is and why.

I am now away, a new town, you must have heard
A similar dark sky, some shining stars, a few clouds conceal
So very little moves, a cold gust, a pattern does unveil
The Orion once again, it appears misty, why so I wonder.

No comments:

Post a Comment